Road Simulation makes it possible to reproduce actual measured time history vibration data in the laboratory on a shaker system. Extensive time
history editing features enable large sets for field data to be easily reduced to the desired test time history.
- Time domain editor for analysis and editing of field data (resample, truncate, copy, cut, paste, append, filter)
- Filter (low pass, high pass, band pass) any segment or entire waveform
- Output time history limited only by available throughput disk space (up to 18 Gbyte)
- Convolution filter corrects for changes in system response during output
- Auto gain adjust provides nearly instantaneous correction for gain level change
- Spectral Dynamics convolution filter technique corrects for shaker system response and accurately replicates time histories.